Last but not least for my Thanksgiving 2020 meal edition are these turkey enchiladas! Fun and different, right? I mean, most of us love tacos, burritos, and anything wrapped up, so why not combine Turkey foods into an enchilada then bake it!?
Prep time: Varies Cook time: 10 minutes
Serving size: 2 Serves: 3
- Tortilla wraps
- Cooked turkey breast, shredded
- Pumpernickel stuffing OR your stuffing of choice
- Turkey gravy
- Cranberry chutney OR cranberry sauce
- Swiss OR goat cheese (if you like tangy flavors, goat cheese is awesome, but it can be overpowering with the cranberries)
- Preheat oven to 350F and line baking pan with tine foil.
- Ideally, everything will be cooked by the time you’re ready to assemble these. To do so, lay out a tortilla wrap. Drizzle gravy (may 1-2 Tbsp) down the middle. Add 4 oz of turkey, then top with 1/4 cup stuffing and 2 Tbsp cranberry chutney/sauce. Roll up and place fold at the booth to stay secured.
- Continue doing this for all tortilla wraps. Top with Swiss or goat cheese, fresh thyme, and extra cranberry sauce.
- Bake at 350F for 10 minutes, or until cheese melts.